Sunday 20 May 2012

Diablo 3 Aucion House price development

Over the last couple of days I have been keeping a close eye on the D3 gold Auction House. As expected prices has dropped drastically on most commodities. Here is a chart over a couple of the most  basic items.

 D3 Price chart

The blue line represents Blacksmith Pages, the Red one Jewelcrafting. The yellow is Subtle Essence and the green one is Fallen Tooth.

It might be a bit hard to see, but it seems like Subtle Essences has stabilized around 14g pr item and Fallen Teeth at around 25g. This being said thoug, as mentioned in a previous post, it is not really worth it to salvage items for this as you can get more from selling the item directly to a vendor.

So what sells you ask?

Well at this point mostly yellow items and above. I have had really good luck with selling resist item as people are starting to realize that they will need those for hell and beyond. Anything that fits the perfect mold for a class item sells as well. That means things with Int, Vit and attack speed for Wizards for instance.

I must admit that I am a bit disappointed with the pages, gems and dyes. I was expecting them to be the money makers, but it seems they are just too common to be worth anything now that the initial surge of buyers has disappeared. I managed to make quite a profit on them while it lasted, so I wont complain too much, but still!

Unfortunately I am going on vacation for a week now, so I wont be able to keep tracking the price development, but I will be back with a vengeance on the 29th of May. Until then happy money farming! 

No comments:

Post a Comment